Thursday, October 25, 2007

The cutest children on the earth

Getting out of the bath yesterday:

Elly: "Mommy, I'm freezing."
Kes: "I freezing too. We're a mos' freezing kildren onna erf."

I couldn't help myself, I joined in: "You're the most wonderful childen on the earth! The most special children on the earth! And I love you more than anyone else on the earth!!!"

They giggled and giggled about that. Then Kes said seriously again, "And a mos' freezing onna erf."


Other recent cuteness:

I was "eating" Kessa's belly, and she said, "Ow." (This is her comment about anything she does not want done to her body, whether it hurts or not.) I stopped and said, "I'm sorry, I won't eat your belly anymore." She said, "Mommy... be ghentle please."

This is also her refrain if I tell her she's hurting my head when she plays with my hair... "OK, Mommy, I'll be ghentle."

I love the "g" sound in place of "j". She likes to "gumpy" on her bed too.


On a recent morning, Elly woke up and ran into our bedroom where I was in bed and Scott was getting ready for work. She said, "Daddy, I had a really bad dream last night, but I woke up, and I looked around, and there was nothing scary in my room, so I just went back to sleep until the sun came up!"

1 comment:

  1. That is damn cute. It's been a while Meg, I'll definitely have to read more of this blog. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete