Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cute Elly

Wow did Elly have a cute night.

First: "Star light, star bright, wishing star I see tonight, I wish my father could always not go to work and stay home all day and all night, all the nights and days."

Later, "Mommy, I see Mars!"

And at bedtime:

Me: "You are the perfect child for me."
Elly: "Does that mean you will get rid of Kessa because I am the perfect child? NOOOOO, you wouldn't do that. You love Kessa too much." (I then explained to her that Kessa and Donovan are also the perfect children for me, and I am lucky to have 3 children that are just right for me. I tried to explain that I loved each of them for who they were and loved how different they were but she wouldn't let me finish because she was kissing me too much.)

Then, in reference to who would do her check-ons and cuddles: "Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Katie, Mommy, Daddy, Aunt Katie. And if you go to bed, Daddy, Aunt Katie, Daddy, Aunt Katie. And if Daddy goes to bed, Aunt Katie, Aunt Katie, Aunt Katie, Aunt Katie. And if Aunt Katie goes to bed, I'll just cuddle myself."

1 comment: