Thursday, January 27, 2011

I fall!

Driving in the car, I hear D: "Hep! Hep! I fall! I fall!"

Now, I'm pretty darn sure I buckled him in correctly, but any mother is going to look back and make sure that the kid hasn't suddenly figured out how to get himself out of his carseat. What I see cracks me up.

D is, in fact, fully buckled in his car seat. His arms and legs are pointing at the ceiling and waving in all directions. My adorable little two year old is playing pretend that he is falling and needs me to save him.

I touch his hand. He says, "Oh, tatyu, Mama. I okay. Dat fwawy, now I okay."


Speaking of "fwawy", here are some of my favorite cute D words at the moment:

fwawy = scary
flallow = flower
bleebie = blankie
ahmeeoh = oatmeal
way, way, uhpie, new play = put it away up high and get down a new toy
tseeoh = cheerios
folly = sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment