Sunday, April 13, 2008

Recent quotes

Kes: "Hi, what's your name?"
"I'm kitty, what's your name?"
"I'm dinosaur. Nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too!"
"Wanna play?"
"Yeah!"
"doo doo doo doo doo doo doo."

Elly: "Mommy, I love you 29 and I love Daddy 30, because I love him more than you."
Scott: (laughs)
Me: "Oh? Why?"
Elly: "Because he doesn't yell as much."
Scott: (looks confused)
Me: "You're not home as much as I am."
Scott: "Exactly."

Kes: "Mommy, is that your vulva?"
Me: "Yes, honey."
Kes: "But Daddy has a round and round, and a straight line down, and that's his kinda like a vulva."
(This was even funnier in person as she demonstrated with her index finger.)

Elly: (catches my blown kisses) "But Mommy, tomorrow your kisses will be gone."
Me: "That's OK, they'll rub off your cheeks on to your pillow and then your pillow will be full of Mommy love."
Elly: "No, they're going to go down into my belly, and then they'll go into my testines, and then they'll come out as poo. Will the poo be pink with your kisses in it?"
Me: "No honey."
Elly: "Oh. Poo is always brown, right?"
Sigh... I liked my explanation better.

Me: "I love you Kesenia Lily."
Kes: "I love you Megan."

No comments:

Post a Comment