Thursday, July 10, 2008

Elly quotes

In Taco Bell, when a cooking timer beeped: "Mommy, I know why it's called Taco Bell. Because when the bell goes off, you're allowed to keep talking."

The first thing she told me upon waking this morning: "Look Mommy, I got a tarantula bite last night!" (It was a pretty big spider bite! And tarantula was pronounced "charanchula")

Stomping down the hallway after being sent to bed (at bedtime... I'm such a mean mom): "I'm losing my temper!"

Lying down in her new mattress (the bed isn't here yet) at the usual bedtime cuddle time: "You can't lay down in my bed with me because you're too big. If I even jump on it, it will break, so you will break it because you're too heavy for it. You can just put your head and your arm on it with me."

Oh, and when I got to preschool today to pick up the girls, Elly was in the teacher's chair reading Cat in the Hat to the remaining kids. *sob*

No comments:

Post a Comment