Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Full House

Brian, Kate, Meriden, and Rowan arrived last Thursday to stay with us for a month. Kate is doing a rotation for med school nearby so I offered to let them stay with us so they don't have to pay for a hotel or monthly rental. Brian is able to work out of Google's local office and just go back to his usual one for occasional important meetings. Since I'm not quite crazy enough to offer to be childcare for 1-year old twins while pregnant and parenting my own 5 and almost-3 year old children, I am also housing my mom for the first two weeks, and Kate's mom for the second two weeks. So it's crazy around here, very busy, but super fun. The girls love having their family visiting, and so do I. And Scott has been a great sport about the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment