Thursday, July 24, 2008

Target

It's a good thing I don't embarrass easily.

We went to Target to get some care package items for a new mama/daddy/baby and of course the first thing I see on the way in is the swimsuits. I want a tie top for the birthing tub (none of my bikini tops will actually cover anything right now) so I started browsing. Elly suggested suit after suit until I finally told her that I was just looking for a top. She said, "Oh, you need a breasts suit."

Right then, Kes jumped in the air and said, "I have to go pee!" So we went to the bathroom. With Kes and I both in dresses, the topic turned to belly buttons. I asked the girls if they knew anything that was different about my belly button while I was pregnant compared to before I was pregnant. Elly said, "Yeah, now it has a uterus in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment