Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Don't cough too hard

Mason, palpating Donovan today: "Oh, he's halfway out already! Don't cough too hard." Apparently he's already at about a 0 station. That would explain all the pressure and stretching I'm feeling, along with the cowboy walk. She said also that he's LOA which is an ideal place to start labor. My girls were both ROP (about as non-ideal as it gets) and Kes was -2 when labor started (and either -2 or -1 an hour and a half before she was born, I can't remember) and Elly was -2 after about 18 hours of labor (I have no idea where she started). All this to say, this could be a fast birth. And however fast or slow, I am hoping for easier!

I also asked her to estimate his current size and she said 7.5-8 lbs.

37 down, ? to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment