Saturday, January 17, 2009

The country-western clean-up blues

Eliana, singing dramatically (with Kes howling in the background for effect):

I want you I want you I want youuuuu
I'm never gonna clean up without youuuu
I'm gonna have to leave
and say goodbye
and never see you again
if you don't help me clean uuuuuup
Yeah I need help cleaning up my room
Or I'm gonna have to leave home
And I'll leave really soon
I'm gonna leave really sooooooooon
if you don't come
before I leave
I really want to stay
because I love youuuuuu

(starts crying)
and I can't handle the crying
so I'm gonna leave soon
oh please I need you to help me crying
oh stop me crying (stops crying)

so come here
before I say goodbye
and have a goodbye hug
a goodbye hug
I'm going to leave in one minute
so you better help me clean up in one minute
before I leave
and I'm gonna get tooken by a stranger
or you can come help me clean up
which choice are you gonna have, Mom and Dad,
what are you going to choose?
I'm going to leave without saying goodbye
or having a hug
I'm gonna sit on that front step outside
until you come out
oh please
I'm gonna leave in a second
I'm going to go out in a second
I'm going to leave you alone with only one child
and only one baby
the second's almost finished
I would never like to leave you
oh please come
I would never want to leave you
so I need you
cause I would never love you again
I would never come back
I would never come here
so I need you so I don't have to go

No comments:

Post a Comment