Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Teethy day

It may have taken me until 8:30 pm to figure it out, but I figured it out.

She popped a tooth through, and two others are swollen nasty blisters waiting to pop through. Poor baby.

The thing is, she is so happy all the time. She wanted to be held a little more than usual today, but that was it. Nothing else. It wasn't until she woke up very quickly after going to bed and couldn't get back to sleep that I figured it out. And then it was only b/c she wasn't happy sucking her thumb. She kept sucking it and taking it out. Sometimes when that happens, she's got a food particle stuck to the roof of her mouth. So I stuck my finger in her mouth, and there it was. Tooth #9. I looked for any more and found instead two nasty blisters.

With tylenol and Hyland's on board, plus nursing two more times, she's finally comfortable enough to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment