Tuesday, August 5, 2008

3 years old...

Hard to believe, but Kesenia is three today! She remains the sprite she's been all along, and her healing spirit becomes more evident all the time - many other moms from preschool, and my friends, have mentioned it to me despite barely knowing her. The past few months the fiery side of her personality is showing up more often - I suppose that's to be expected at this age. She is excited to be a big sister (perhaps because she has such a great big sister) and tells me every day that my belly is getting bigger but that baby brother is not ready to come out yet. She still has quite the hair fetish and remains a thumb sucker. (She was a mess on our trip to the snow earlier this year... the mittens kept her from self-soothing with either!) She is thrilled to be three because I have been telling her for the past year she couldn't have gum until she turned 3 - she now says, "I'm three for gum!" Oh, and "K, E, two S's (etheth) and a A, that sounds like Ketha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment