Thursday, August 21, 2008

Early sleep

I came out from putting Kes to sleep to find Elly asleep on the living room floor with her blankie wrapped around her head. I waited for her waterproof mattress pad to be dry, made her bed, and carried her to her bed (I haven't carried her in months because she is too heavy, but I figured I could do it since Kes is only 7 lbs less). When I put her into the bed she started crying and saying over and over "but I don't want to go to bed! I was just taking a little rest!" Finally she said, "But I want to go to bed at 20 o'clock!" I said, "Honey it IS 20 o'clock" and she immediately stopped crying, put her blankie on her nose, and was back asleep within seconds.

Miraculously Kes slept through the whole thing.

Dang they're cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment